GnomeFiles 首頁： http://www.gnomefiles.org/app.php/PCMan_File_Manager
There is no exciting new feature, but this release comes with lots of important fixes.
* The underlying mime-type system was completely re-designed and
re-written from scratch. Now it's faster, more robust, and more standard
compliant. The memory usage was reduced, too. By installing a xml file to the
shared-mime-database, mime-type detection was enhanced.
* Add some new locales: tr, eu, ja
* Folder views are correctly updated when files get deleted or created.
Some FAM-related bugs were fixed.
* Command line arguments handling was improved. Now you can open multiple
files with pcmanfm through command line.
* Correctly handle desktop directory in the side pane. (Get the path of
desktop directory from ~/.config/user-dirs.dirs. Hide the item if the
directory didn't exist.)
* config files were moved to ~/.config/pcmanfm to follow the new standard.
* Better-looking about dialog, a must-have for every program. :-P
* BTW, personally I think this is the most suitable default file manager for
EeePC. Anyone wants to try it?
我個人相信 PCManFM 是最適合給 EeePC 使用的檔案總管，如果換用這個，
速度一定會比 EeePC 內建的那個快上非常多，不知道有沒有人要測試看看？